Kirkland Temple

Kirkland Temple

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Happy Birthday to Us!

🎶

Happy Birthday to Us!
How are you Birthday boy?!  I'm hanging in there. What are you doing to celebrate?  I have a box coming your way.  Hint: Buy milk.  I am going to lunch with the Beus Sisters at a burger place in Clinton called Tony's Burgers.  I'll let you know how it is.  Also, Seth is taking Jame and I out to dinner Monday night at Taggarts in Weber Canyon.  I told him I need to get out of the traffic.  No looking at the sun on Monday for us.  It will be an eclipse.  I don't think it will affect you much.  
The work you are doing is wonderful!  Three baptisms!  Woohoo!  How is Elder Barnson doing?  It sounds like you have been super busy.  I'm so glad no one was hurt in the car accident.  ARGH!  How long will the driving Elder have to not drive?  I'm so glad you remembered what you need to do.  I think the Spirit plays a big role in that in times of stress.
We are doing alot of unpacking, DIing, Recycling, and trying to figure out what to keep and what to discard.  It is coming but slowly.  Molly is doing great here.  Only two accidents in ten days.  It is great!  The house is mostly tile in the common areas and carpeted in the bedrooms.  Bedroom doors stay shut so very few accidents.  I have ordered some office furniture so the office is a mess but when the furniture comes, we will be able to straighten it out.
I went to visit Grammy and Papa today.  Grammy is out driving again and the house seemed to be running well.  It is clean and there is food in the fridge.  Neither one had time for a chat so they are keeping busy too.  
I've been to church twice now.  It was good lessons and nice sacrament meetings.  The Relief Society lesson brought a new idea to me.  It is that priesthood blessings offer temporary relief but priesthood ordinances offer forever blessings.  
Sweetheart, hope you have a wonderful day!  Please remember that we love you. We miss you. We are very proud of you!  Keep of Keeping on.
Love,
Mama
Hurrah for Israel!


I'm very very tired, but i am doing just great, Lots and Lots of biking. We are going to go and work just like any other day. There's really no reason to stop. Elder Barnson is doing wonderful. He is stll working just as hard as i am and i'm sure he's just as tired. I love you too mama, and i hope you have a wonderful Birthday as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment