Kirkland Temple

Kirkland Temple

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Corn Grows...

😜
Hi Elder Bubba,
I've been missing you lots this week.  It has been a difficult week.  It is the oddest thing, once people realize you are leaving they are nice to you...  What's up with that!  
I've been thinking about your busing.  Are you contacting while busing?  Could make for some interesting conversations.  Help pass the time.  You probably know this...How is Elder Wotring? Feeling better?  I'm sure you are doing a great job as District Leader!  Eli, you have very good leadership skills.  You have some great experience, think band and 1st Assistant.  I liked your apartment pictures.  Those beds are tight.  Hope no one snores or gets up in the night.  I didn't recognize your bedding. Did you have to add a blanket? How are Ashley and Assa progressing? How did the referrals from last Tuesday go?  Any investigators?
I've been busy but nothing fun really.  Grammy had her appointment and will be having a double mastectomy on Friday the 21st.  She wanted it sooner but Papa needs to be home to help.  
I had my colonoscopy/endoscopy last Friday.  I get so sick with the preparation.  It takes me days to feel better.  It went fine though.  I did have one small polyp which he removed and told me to come back in five years.  I was hoping for ten years. I also went to see Jotham's dad just for a female exam.  I still have blood tests and Dr. Gray to go then I'm finished for awhile.  
We closed on the house on Thursday and settled and took possession on Friday.  Saturday was crazy.  I cleaned the church and went shopping and went to get apricots in Brigham with Papa and Seth did his big Young Adult Causey Excursion.  He didn't have very good turn out.  We were both exhausted so nothing more happened on the house.  Monday evening, David and Maurine and the Belnap Family came and helped us move out of the storage unit!  I'm so very grateful!! I can't believe it!  That is finally over!📣  I've gotten all of the utilities switched over except the trash.  Maritza and I will go clean tomorrow and the floors will be cleaned on Tuesday.  I can start sorting all the storage in the garage.  I need to tell you, I'm getting rid of lots of old things.  It is so freeing not to have to deal with everything.  I think you will like it.    I still need table and chairs and office/craft type furniture.  Maybe I'll get to that in a week or so.  I'm still not sure when I should leave.  I guess that is up to how is Grammy feeling.
I'm being released Sunday from my calling but they still want me to come to meetings and visits. Bizarre. 
I'm hanging in there and hope you are doing the same.  I know things can be difficult for you.  You are learning and growing and changing your life.  Your Heavenly Father loves you and is making you into the son he knows you can be. Be patient and kind to yourself as you grow.  You love you.  You are an amazing young man.  
I love you dearly son.  I'm so proud of you!
Love,
Mama
Hurrah for Israel!

PS Did the box come? Carefully check the papers inside the journal.  😉

We don't really contact while busing, We see the same people a lot on the buses. Elder Wotring is turning 20 today, he is still working hard till the end so we are getting along just fine. My bedding is the one with the trucks.... Ashley and Assa are doing so good, It is amazing how devoted to the gospel the already are. The box has not arrived yet... but i'm sure it'll come soon. That is still so crazy that we moved out of Ogden. It feels like we have been there for ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment