Kirkland Temple

Kirkland Temple

Monday, July 17, 2017

Boxes...waiting

Hi Sweetheart,
How goes it?  I'm so glad you are enjoying this area.  I'm assuming that you didn't get transferred.    Tell me about any new investigators.  Any more blessings that you have given?  We didn't hear about your new companion. Could you send us a picture too?  It is nice when everyone is working together.  You didn't really tell me what you needed in your box.  I know a journal but what else?  I talked with Bishop Browning and you are welcome to report at the Forest Green Ward if you would like.  I do need to transfer your records though so I still have access to paying the monthly mission amount.
We are having very strange days.  We are surrounded by boxes and can't move any of them because we don't close until Thursday.  I begin preparations for a colonoscopy on Thursday afternoon for Friday so I won't be going to the closing.  Seth has a huge YSA activity on Saturday.  I just hope we can get the storage unit emptied this weekend.  Maybe we can get in by August 1st. We went through Dad's old items.  We found a few things that you might like and saved them for you.  Seth took a few.  James wasn't really interested.  It makes me a bit sad; sorting and discarding everything. I think it is good though.  I think James' is all packed now.  We can pack your room next.  I think I would like to get rid of a bunch of your DS games.  What do you think?  I will also get rid of any unused notebooks.  I'm lightening up on the teen books too.  Any requests to make sure I keep?  Jame wanted Bartimeus Trilogy and Seth wanted the Eragon Series.  They thought you may be fond of the FableHaven Series...
We have a big appointment for Grammy tomorrow.  We get the results of the PET scan.  We need some more information on how many more treatments.  She has been sick for months. We are praying for peace and guidance.
Seems like alot and nothing going on at once.  SO strange.
Please remember that we love you.  I know that at times things are difficult for you.  Please know that I pray for you morning, noon, and night.  Your Savior is on your side.  Keep your thoughts high.  I love you and I know that your Heavenly Father loves you.  Keep up the great work.  We are proud of you!
Love you tons!!
Love,
Mama
Hurrah for Israel!

I'm doing great mama, I haven't had to give any blessings yet. Elder Wotring is my new companion, He's from surprise Arizona, He's super smart, he got accepted to Harvard.   I need a Journal, I still want those stories from our ancestors, I'll need medicine soon, And i forgot my Pin so maybe you can write a note and send it in the mail. I can't think of anything else fro a box..... Keep FableHaven, Oh and if you can fit, don't trash dads couch. The problem is it's been 8 months since i've seen what we have so i'm not to much help to remember. If all else fails, and you're not sure, Take a photo, and trash it. As long as i have a photo i can still remember it 

No comments:

Post a Comment