Kirkland Temple

Kirkland Temple

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Baptisms and Training

Hello Family and friends.

So I forgot my planner again, we were planning on going to down town Cleveland to take some photos so I didn't take it. But I can tell you what's coming up.

Michelle and Eric Washington are being baptized by Elder Talbot on the 29th, Whoop! And I will be confirming them on that Sunday. So super sweet. 

Assa is Still doing awesome. He is still on date for the 5th and that's be awesome too.

But Elder Wotring is getting transferred. And I am Getting a Brand new Greenie from the MTC. So this will be some fun transfers. The poor Elder is going to the best area ever, and he's getting 2 back to back baptisms. He's going to feel so different in another area. But I will love him to death. It's going to be super fun. I love this Gospel. and I know as we use it and live it, breath it. Have us become part of the Gospel, we are happy. and Life is pretty good. Not easy just good. and there is always good and better days in the OCM. Wish me luck with the new guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment